- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 11/02/03
Sunday, Nov. 2
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following items: At 1:25 a.m., a still alarm at 123 N. Main.
At 2:57 a.m., a sounding alarm at 1710 N. Sprigg.
At 7:11 a.m., a police assist at Broadway and North Sprigg.
At 9:41 a.m., a medical assist at 611 S. West End.
At 10:34 a.m., an illegal burn at Good Hope and South Park.
At 3:35 p.m., a medical assist at 1630 Themis.