- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Anita June Robertson, 72, of Anna died Tuesday, July 31, 2007, at City Care Center in Anna.
She was born June 13, 1935, in Anna, daughter of Arthur R. and Helen Messamore Verble.
Robertson was a member of Anna Church of the Nazarene.
Survivors include two daughters, Paula Shankel of Fredericktown, Mo., Vicky Rendleman of Anna; two sons, David Housman of Colorado, Larry Negrete of Anna; a sister, Helen Gurley of Elgin, Ill.; eight grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Barnhart officiating. Burial will be in Limestone Cemetery north of Cobden, Ill.