- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Helen M. Campbell, 75, of Perryville died Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2007, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born April 20, 1932, at Milheim, Mo., daughter of Louis H. and Frances Hennemann Behrle.
Campbell was a retired restaurant dishwasher. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a son, Mark Behrle of Perryville; two brothers, Walter Behrle of Perryville, Earl Behrle of St. Louis; four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five sisters and four brothers.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. today and 6:30 to 9:40 a.m. Friday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. The parish wake will be at 4:30 p.m. today.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.