The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Charles E. Clark, 25, of Whitewater was arrested on a probation and parole violation.
* JC L. Brown, 27, of 803 Independence St., was arrested on a Butler County warrant for receiving stolen property.
* Brian L. Gay, 24, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for revoked operator's license and failure to appear for revoked operator's license, improper registration, no insurance and probation revocation.
* Brian A. Pfefferkorn, 25, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court and failure to pay fines and cost for suspended operator's license.
* Joshua W. Cox, 18, of Chester, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of assault, unlawful use of a weapon, felon in possession of a weapon, possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Two suspects were in custody on suspicion of stealing clothing and luggage from J.C. Penney at 3049 William St.
* Charlene L. Pieper, 50, of 917 Linden St., received a summons for leash-law violation and failure to provide proof of city animal license.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Rent One Store, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported the failure to return furniture and a television.
* A purse and cash were reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* A bathtub was reported stolen at 4052 Scenic Drive.
* Damage to a window and entry door was reported at 519 N. Middle St.
* Damage of a privacy fence was reported at 1901 Bloomfield St.
* Spray paint on a retaining wall was reported by Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing, 2001 William St.
* A bicycle was found in Arena Park.
* A purse was found at 1949 Delwin St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 3419 William St.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* James V. Eck, 36, of 1207 E. Main St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Melody K. Goode, 45, of 1635 County Road 335, received a summons for failure to stop for a red light, causing an accident.
* A fish was reported stolen in the 400 block of Connie Drive.
* Check fraud was reported in the 200 block of West Vale Drive.