- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape fire report 8/2/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 6:15 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of North Lake Drive.
* At 6:17 p.m., illegal burning in the 600 block of Perry Avenue.
* At 8:52 p.m., fire alarm in the 1200 block of Big Bend Road.
* At 11:14 p.m. fire alarm in the 2500 block of Boutin Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 12:26 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of North Henderson Avenue.
* At 3:12 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1200 block of Meadowbrook Lane.
* At 11:03 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road.
* At 11:43 a.m., fire alarm in the 1000 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 1:08 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3200 block of William Street.