- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 8/2/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 6:15 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of North Lake Drive.
* At 6:17 p.m., illegal burning in the 600 block of Perry Avenue.
* At 8:52 p.m., fire alarm in the 1200 block of Big Bend Road.
* At 11:14 p.m. fire alarm in the 2500 block of Boutin Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 12:26 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of North Henderson Avenue.
* At 3:12 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1200 block of Meadowbrook Lane.
* At 11:03 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road.
* At 11:43 a.m., fire alarm in the 1000 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 1:08 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3200 block of William Street.