- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
People news 10/31/03
Plus-size model weds rock band drummer
LAS VEGAS -- Plus-size model Mia Tyler wed Papa Roach drummer David Buckner in front of thousands of people during an Aerosmith concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Tyler, 24, and Buckner, 27, tied the knot Saturday on stage, according to an MGM Grand hotel official. A marriage license for the couple was filed at the Clark County Recorder's Office.
Her father, Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, reportedly told the audience: "Hey Vegas, I need a favor, my daughter wants to get married tonight. Can I get a witness?"
It's the first marriage for both.
Madonna: Bennifer shares blame for craze
NEW YORK -- Madonna says Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck share some blame for the excessive media attention that caused them to postpone their wedding last month.
"Well, to a certain extent, they courted the media attention," Madonna told Pat O'Brien on "Access Hollywood" in an interview that aired Thursday. "At the end of the day I feel like that's their job, and then there needs to be a part of the relationship that you keep private."
The 45-year-old pop star, who is married to film director Guy Ritchie, says it can be challenging to have a personal life while in the public eye.
"You know, I'm not making a judgment call on Jennifer and Ben ... we can only make assumptions about why it did or didn't happen," she said.
Culkin signs deal for projects with NBC
NEW YORK -- "Home Alone" star Macaulay Culkin has signed a deal with NBC to develop several projects, including a possible comedy show in fall 2004, according to the trade paper Variety.
Culkin, 23, has met with "Late Night" host Conan O'Brien and may also work on a project with him, NBC's president of prime-time development, Kevin Reilly, was quoted Tuesday on Variety's Web site.
"We're going to use him in an unconventional way," Reilly said.
-- From wire services