- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Gloria L. Taylor, 60, of Anna died Thursday, Oct. 30, 2003, at Jonesboro Healthcare Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
She was born March 29, 1943, in Flint, Mich., daughter of Andrew and Pansy Wollard Garvin. She and Harry Delbert Taylor Sr. were married July 15, 1961, in Joliet, Ill.
Taylor was a cashier at Wal-Mart 14 years and attended Anna Church of the Nazarene.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Harry Taylor Jr. and Michael Taylor of Anna; a daughter, Patricia "Patty" Mulback of Las Vegas, Nev.; three brothers, Robert "Buddy" Russell of Fredericksburg, Va., Harper Jones of California, Roger Bailey of Cedar Springs, Mich.; three sisters, Sharon Walker and Karen Flowers of Pensacola, Fla., Kelly Birthisel of St. Albans, W.Va.; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Michael Ice officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.