- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Lena Murial Keller, 88, of Anna died Friday, Oct. 31, 2003, at Jonesboro Healthcare Center.
She was born June 3, 1915, in Anna, daughter of John Amry and Alzada Keller Corbitt. She and Mark Keller were married June 24, 1933. He died Aug. 4, 1986.
Keller made parts for military planes in Evansville, Ind., during World War II. She had also worked at Holsum Bread, Bunny Bread, Brown Shoe Co., Spiers, Kroger and Recters, all in Anna. She was a member of First Baptist Church, had been a Sunday school teacher and worked with youths of the church.
Survivors include seven nieces, Martha Webb, Beth Schlenker, Jane Rayburn, Julia Theil, Rebecca Landis, Gretchen Robinson and Alzada Portillos; and three nephews, Bill Rayburn, Dr. John Nathan, and Bill Corbitt.
She was preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 10 to 11 a.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.