- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Natasha Lynn Ruesler of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:40 p.m. Friday, July 13, 2007. Name, Evan Richard. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Ms. Ruesler is the daughter of Jerome Ruesler and Lois Ruesler of Perryville.
Daughter to Cory Wayne and Kimberly Dawn Brotherton of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:09 p.m. Tuesday, July 17, 2007. Name, Brooke Madison. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Brotherton is the former Kimberly Carter, daughter of Don and Judy Summers of Cape Girardeau and Bill Carter of Beauville, N.C. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Brotherton is the son of Steve and Carolyn Brotherton of Jackson. He is employed at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Jackson.
Son to Brett Allyn Howell and Cassandra Lauren Goodman of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:28 p.m. Wednesday, July 18, 2007. Name, Xzander Carl. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Ms. Goodman is the daughter of Roxanne Goodman of The Woodlands, Texas, and John Goodman of Conroe, Texas. Howell is the son of Vicki Howell of Scott City, and the late Carl Howell. He is employed by Welker Fencing.
Son to James Daniel Garrett and Jenny C. Blankenship of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:15 p.m. Thursday, July 19, 2007. Name, Gideon Alexander. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Second son. Ms. Blankenship is the daughter of Nick and Wanda Blankenship of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Thorngate Ltd. Garrett is the son of Mike and Faye Garrett of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Southeast Missouri State University Power Plant.
Daughter to Joseph Anthony Metz and Jamie Ann Lofton of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:59 a.m. Friday, July 20, 2007. Name, Ryleigh Michelle. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Lofton is the daughter of Larry and Marry Lofton of East Prairie, Mo., and the late Debbie Lofton. Metz is the son of Francescha Metz and Mark Sides of Chaffee.
Son to Gregory Brent and Laura Marnett Chenoweth of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:24 p.m. Saturday, July 21, 2007. Name, Caden Walker. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Mrs. Chenoweth is the former Laura Morrow, daughter of Dana Morrow and Robert and Sue Morrow of Cape Girardeau. She is a registered nurse in surgery at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Chenoweth is the son of Donna and John Frye of Gordonville and Brent and Barb Chenoweth of Jackson. He is an officer with Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Son to Matthew R. and Christie L. Wormington of Cape Gir-ardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:31 p.m. Sunday, July 22, 2007. Name, Matthew R. Jr. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Wormington is the former Christie Gibbons, daughter of Larry and Sandy Gibbons of Kelso, Mo. Wormington is the son of Marvin and Cheryl Wormington of Jackson. He is employed at Garden's Edge and Bootheel Fence Co. in Jackson.