- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police report 7/31/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Levon Dwayne Nunley, 19, of 715 S. Ranney Ave., was arrested in connection with a statutory rape and sodomy.
* Michael Allen Mason, 39, of 1457 N. Main St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Lewellyn Hughes, 49, of 1507 Jessica St., was arrested in connection with a domestic assault.
* Luke R. Trankle, 17, of 1400 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of possession of alcohol.
* Whitely K. Dabbs, 19, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of alcohol.
* Justin D. Schott, 19, of 1400 West End. Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of possession of alcohol.
* Bradely R. Wiggins, 20, of 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested in connection with stealing and receipt of stolen property.
* Angela F. Whitney, 20, of 646 S. Henderson St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of alcohol, unlicensed driver, and unlicensed vehicle.
* Macy's, of 100 West Park Mall, reported a theft of jewelry. Timothy C. Owens, 32, of 123 N. Clark St., Apt. No. 6, was arrested in connection with the incident.
* A theft of a laptop computer and a damaged vehicle were reported at 417 Marroseann st.
* A theft of coins, ceramics, wood carvings, pillowcase and brochure holder was reported at the rear of 325 S. Sprigg St.
* The United States Post Office, of 920 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of U.S. currency.
* An identity theft was reported.
* Erlbacher Gear and Machine, of 425 Good Hope St., reported a theft of tools and toolbox.
* Property damage was reported at the rear of a building on the 500 block of S. Benton Street.
* An unattended death was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft of a solar light was reported in the 100 block of West Vale St.
* A theft of a ring was reported in the 1300 block of Wedgewood drive.