- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 11/01/03
Saturday, Nov. 1
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 5:25 p.m., medical assist at 2200 Broadway.
At 11:28 p.m., illegal burn at 1713 Brookwood.
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items:
At 12:24 a.m., medical assist at 233 E. Cape Rock.
At 1:36 a.m., medical assist at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 3:16 a.m., medical assist at 1653 Scivally.
At 11:40 a.m., medical assist at 2910 Beavercreek.
At unknown time, illegal burn on Vista Lane.
At 2:57 p.m., medical assist at 101 N. Main.