- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Roy C. Graham, 71, of Scott City died Friday, July 27, 2007, at his home.
He was born Sept. 15, 1935, in Clearwater, Ark., son of Ruben and Mary Taylor Graham. He and Anna F. Shempert were married Oct. 16, 1962, in Osceola, Ark.
Graham was a machinist with Elgin Sweeper in Elgin, Ill., retiring in 1990.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Gary Adams of Jacksonville, Fla., Bobby Adams of Palmer, Texas, Roger Graham of Scott City; two daughters, Susan Neupert of Scott City, Mary Stegman of Palmer; two sisters, Mary Kay Shinault of Scott City, Janette Morris of Desert Hot Springs, Calif.; 14 grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Sunday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. John Nimmo officiating.