- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BENTON, Mo. -- Jaimie Suzanne Harmon and Wade Ashley Cannon were married Oct. 14, 2006, at Unity Baptist Church. Dennis Lowe performed the ceremony. Pianist was Dianne Schiwitz of Benton, aunt of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Michael and Susan Nolan of Cape Girardeau and James and Beki Harmon of Springfield, Mo. The groom is the son of William Cannon of Chaffee, Mo., and the late Donna Cannon.
Maid of honor was Patricia Cheung of Seattle, Wash. Bridesmaids were Sara Duffield of Benton, cousin of the bride; Jill Morgan of Chaffee and Colleen Kuehn of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
Jason Morgan of Chaffee was best man. Groomsmen were Jason Harrell of Jackson, Denny Graviett and Stephen Bentley of Chaffee. Ushers were Beau Lambert of Benton, cousin of the bride; David Ivester II of Jackson and Alex Stone of Cape Girardeau, nephews of the groom.
Candlelighters were Kari Stone and Caitlin Cannon of Cape Girardeau. Kari is the daughter of Tim and Kathi Stone. Caitlin is the daughter of Chris and Pam Cannon.
Flower girl was Annabelle Duffield, daughter of Joey and Sara Duffield and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Gage Skidmore, son of Travis and Kori Skidmore of Springfield and great-nephew of the groom.
Program attendants were Madison and Mackenzie Cannon of Cape Girardeau, nieces of the groom; Morgan Swinford of Chaffee and Brooke McFerron of Jackson.
The dinner and dance reception was held at the VFW Hall in Chaffee.
Mrs. Cannon is a 2003 graduate of Central High School. She expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in December. She is employed at Prompt Care in Jackson.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Chaffee High School. He is a conductor with Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Co.
After a wedding trip to Oahu and Maui, Hawaii, the couple resides in Chaffee.