- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jill Christine Becker and Matthew Ryan King were united in marriage April 20, 2007, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. David Johnson performed the ceremony. Vocalist and musician was Kristin Swinford-Schweain of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Gary and Christine Becker and Daryl and Kathy King, all of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Elizabeth Becker of Jackson, sister of the bride.
Matt Unger of Laurie, Mo., cousin of the bride, was best man.
The reception was held in the church fellowship hall, followed by a dinner at High Street Station.
Mrs. King is a graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree from Missouri Southern State University. She is a physical education teacher at T.S. Hill Middle School in Dexter, Mo.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in health management from Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
After a cruise to the western Caribbean, the couple resides in Dexter.