- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Herman and Fannie Ray of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, MaKenya Kimyonda Ray, to Kenneth Eric Owens, both of Jackson. He is the son of Barbara J. Owens of Jackson and Farrell and Michelle Owens of Timberville, Va.
Ray is a customer service representative at National Assets Recovery Service.
Owens is an over-the-road truck driver with JB Hunt Transport.
A Sept. 8 wedding is planned at Bethel Assembly of God Church.