- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Brian and MaeAnn Keene of Advance announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashton Haley Micah Keene, to Christopher Robert Mooy. He is the son of Barbara Mooy of Chandler, Okla., and Lee Mooy of Advance. Keene is also the daughter of Michael G. Williams of Columbia, Mo.
Keene is a 2005 graduate of Advance High School. She received massage therapy certification from Metro Business College in 2006.
Mooy is a 2003 graduate of Meeker High School. He is a conductor with Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Co.
An Aug. 18 wedding is planned at First Assembly of God Church in Advance.