- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Mary Rose Luchow, 82, died Monday, Oct. 27, 2003, at Preston Health Center in The Cypress of Hilton Head Island, S.C.
She was born in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Ernest and Della Miller. She married John Luchow more than 60 years ago.
Luchow was a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She was a member of First Presbyterian Church of Hilton Head Island.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, John Luchow of Port Ludlow, Wash., Tom Luchow and wife Cynthia of Milan, Ind.; two grandsons, Benjamin and Henry Luchow; and a friend and caregiver, Bonnie Cook of Ridgeland, S.C.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, Ernest and William Miller.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday.
A graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Cape County Memorial Park. The Rev. Paul Kabo will officiate.