- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 7/24/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Marquis C. Boyd, 23, of 426 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for resisting or interfering with an arrest and two Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear for possession of a controlled substance and for being a parole absconder.
* Terry Anthony, 31, of 2842 Independence St., Apt. 11, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
* Ricky C. Rosenthal Sr., 47, of 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Charles J. Amic IV, 36, of 428 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Jarvis A. Fitzgerald, 46, of 909 Hackberry St., No. 207, was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses.
* Amber L. Jackson, 18, of 99 S. Park St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for insufficient fund checks.
* An assault was reported.
* Trespassing and stealing were reported.
* A CD player, assorted CDs, medication and tools were reported stolen from 1122 Big Bend Road.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1105 West Mount Drive.
* Currency and cigarettes were reported stolen at 608 Albert St.
* A dog was reported stolen at 1707 Stoddard St.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of playing cards. A 15-year-old male was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* A purse was reported stolen in the unit block of Mason Street.
* A burglary and theft was reported.
* Prost Builders, 221 N. Fountain St., reported broken windows.
* A glass door was reported broken at 144 S. Ellis St.
* A swimming pool was reported damaged at 916 Good Hope St.
* Telephone harassment was reported.
* A 57-year-old man was placed into protective custody.