- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape Girardeau City Council action 7/24/07
* Approved Vision 2020 Community Relations Council annual report by interim chairwoman Connie Hanner.
* Authorized the air traffic control tower operating assistance grant agreement between the city and the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission for the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
* Approved an ordinance to execute a corrected quitclaim deed to St. Andrew Lutheran Church.
* Approved the record plat of Storey's subdivision.
* Approved the record plat of LaFont's First.
* Appointed David Hutson to the Special Business District Advisory Commission. (He replaces Steve Mueller.)
* Approved licenses for Winks Convenience Store and Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC.