- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau City Council agenda
401 Independence St.
7 p.m. Monday
Study session at 5 p.m.
* Vision 2020 Community Relations Council Annual Report.
* An ordinance authorizing the air traffic control tower operating assistance grant agreement between the city and the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission for the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
* An ordinance increasing parking fines to $50 on residential streets around Southeast Missouri State University.
* An ordinance to execute a corrected quitclaim deed to St. Andrew Lutheran Church.
* An ordinance approving the record plat of Storey's subdivision.
* An ordinance approving the record plat of LaFont's First.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a contract with Koehler Engineering and Land Surveying Inc. for professional services for phase one of Lewis and Clark Parkway.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a contract with Koehler Engineering and Land Surveying Inc. for professional services for phase two of Lewis and Clark Parkway.
* Appointment to the Special Business District Advisory Commission for David Hutson.
* Conditional approval of licenses for Winks Convenience Store and Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC.