- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Iva Oleva Stone, 88, of Marble Hill died Friday, July 20, 2007, at Elder Care of Marble Hill.
She was born Jan. 7, 1919, in Sedgewickville, Mo., daughter of James Louis and Amanda Adeline Green Seabaugh. She and James Clifford Stone were married Sept. 7, 1946. He died Oct. 5, 1996.
Stone was a member of the Mount Carmel Missionary Baptist Church and had worked as a seamstress.
Survivors include six nephews, Lonnie Seabaugh of Oak Ridge, Arvel Green, Norman Seabaugh, both of Millersville, Ardell Seabaugh of Jackson, Jim Gibbons of Leopold, Mo., Don Gibbons of Chaffee, Mo.; six nieces, Ima Jo Barks of Marble Hill, Eloise Mayfield of Sedgewickville, Charlotte Georgia of Glen Allen, Mo., Ireana Brown of Beaverville, Ill., Thelma Beckett of Cape Girardeau and Yonetta Moore of Delta.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and four sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the Mount Carmel Missionary Baptist Church, with the Rev. Roy Michael officiating.
Burial will follow in Mount Carmel Church Cemetery.