- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Tell Bush we have cried enough
To the editor:Our federal legislators have decided to wage their own war on when to pull our troops out of Iraq. It is time for us as U.S. citizens to face reality. It takes a nation of citizens to come together united to defeat their injustices and violence in their own homeland.
As a U.S. citizen, father and veteran, I am asking you and each of our neighbors, relatives and friends:
Have we mourned enough? Having lost over 3,700 since 9-11, have we buried enough? How many more of our own must we grieve for before our elected officials finally tell President Bush that we all have cried enough.
ROBERT ANDRE GLASPER, Cape Girardeau