- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Gabriel Dawn Bragg and Ryan Jeffrey Dewrock were married Oct. 7, 2006, at Second Missionary Baptist Church. Dr. Paul Thompson performed the ceremony. Music was by Trio Girardeaux.
The bride is the daughter of Billy "Bo" and Carol Bragg of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Gary and Vicki Dewrock of Cape Girardeau.
Chelsea Felter of Frohna, Mo., cousin of the bride, was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Stephanie Felter of Jackson, cousin of the couple; Jessica Carter and Laura Chenoweth of Cape Girardeau.
Best man was Darin Dewrock of Cape Girardeau and serving with the U.S. Marine Corps at Camp Pendleton, Calif., brother of the groom. Groomsmen were Jay Buerck of Columbia, Mo., Josh Carter of Cape Girardeau, Greg Chenoweth of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Deakon and Daulton Bragg of Cape Girardeau, brothers of the bride.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Kendall and Landon Felter, children of Steven and Leslie Felter of Jackson and cousins of the couple.
Alex Voerg and Tina Bell of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the bride, attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Erica and Allison Martin of Marshfield, Mo., cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge. Servers were Debby Baker of Jackson, aunt of the bride; Katie McElrath of Collierville, Tenn., Sarah Felter of Old Appleton, Mo., Amber and Ashlie Voerg of St. Louis, all cousins of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 6 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Dewrock is a 2001 graduate of Central High School. She received certification in surgical technology from Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences in 2004, and is pursuing a degree in nursing at the college. She is a certified surgical technologist at Doctors Park Surgery.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. He is a loan officer at the Bank of Missouri.
After a wedding trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.