- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Allecia Dawn Hindman, 22, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Oct. 27, 2003, at her home.
She was born May 15, 1981, in New Roads, La., daughter of Kelly Hindman and Jacki McClure.
Hindman was raised in Puxico, Mo., and was a 1999 graduate of Puxico High School. She was employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Survivors include her mother of Scott City; her father of Advance, Mo.; stepfather, Chuck McClure of Puxico; a sister, Samantha McClure of Puxico; paternal grandparents, Edith Green and Ronnie Hindman; and maternal grandmother, Sylvia Mick of Porterville, Calif.
She was preceded in death by paternal grandparents.
Friends may call at Morgan Sifford Funeral Home in Puxico after 5 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Puxico Cemetery.