- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Starzinger - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Donald Starzinger of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner July 14, 2007, at Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston, Mo.
Starzinger and Judy Schrumpf were married July 13, 1957, at Perryville United Methodist Church in Perryville, Mo., by the Rev. O.D. Van Horn.
Their attendants were James Turner, Jean Schrumpf Corse, Carl Pensel, the late Darlene Schrumpf Dunker, Earl Reisenbichler, Margie Sadler Kassel, John Yallaly, the late Lyman Godwin, Michael Schrumpf and Carole Schrumpf Dabbs.
They have four children, Tarilyn (Ron) Dobey Jr. of Rocheport, Mo., Donna (Mike) Parnell of Florence, S.C., Carole (Randy) Baker of Decatur, Ill., and Scott (Kelly) Starzinger of Pocahontas. They have 11 grandchildren.