- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Clara Caroline Enderle, 88, of Chaffee died Monday, Oct. 27, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 12, 1915, at Chaffee, daughter of Killian and Ida Heisserer Glueck. She and Herbert P. Enderle were married Feb. 19,1946. He died Aug. 15, 1974.
Mrs. Enderle was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Daughters of St. Ambrose, and VFW 3127 Ladies Auxiliary in Chaffee.
Survivors include a son, Richard Enderle of Chaffee; three daughters, Dorothy (Paul) Brown of Jackson, Marilyn (Larry) Mott of Chaffee, Betty (Alvin) Vandeven of Chaffee; 10 grandchildren, Tony Enderle of Mooresville, N.C., Tim Enderle of Statesville, N.C., Tom Enderle of Oran, Mo., Gretchen Lindsey of Salem, Mo., Leslie Watkins of Jackson, Jason Mott of Nashville, Tenn., Amanda Mott, Renee Burnett, Jeremy Vandeven and Jennifer Vandeven, all of Chaffee; and three great-grandchildren, Cody Enderle of Mooresville, Ethan Thomason and Allie Burnett of Chaffee.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. Thursday. Parish prayers will be at 7, and Knights of Columbus Council 4311 rosary at 7:15.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Ambrose Catholic Church, with the Rev. Ralph Duffner and the Rev. James Seyer officiating. Burial will be in St. Ambrose Catholic Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to St. Ambrose Endowment Fund.