- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Nancy D. Raneri, 43, of Butler, Ind., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Friday, Oct. 24, 2003, in an automobile accident in Butler. A son, Daniel Ing, was also killed in the accident.
She was born Feb. 9, 1960, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Earl Sides and Carol Harris Antrup.
Raneri was a waitress.
Survivors include a son, M. Leon Sides and wife Amanda of Cape Girar-deau; a daughter, Sarah Trubey of Garrett, Ind.; her father, Earl Sides of Jackson; maternal grandmother, Alice Harris of Cape Girardeau; two grandchildren, Teddy and Blake Sides of Cape Girardeau; a nephew, Elmer Sides of Cape Girardeau; several aunts, uncles, cousins and many loved ones.
She was preceded in death by her mother and stepfather, Carol and James Antrup; and a brother, David Sides.
Friends may call at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the chapel, with Joe Allen officiating. Burial will be in Barks Chapel Cemetery at Crump.