- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daniel Lee Ing, 24, of Butler, Ind., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Friday, Oct. 24, 2003, in an automobile accident in Butler. His mother, Nancy Raneri, also died in the accident.
He was born July 20, 1979, in Cape Girar-deau, son of David Ing and Nancy Sides Raneri.
Survivors include a brother, M. Leon Sides and wife Amanda of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Sarah Trubey of Garrett, Ind.; paternal grandfather, Norman Ing of Cape Girardeau; maternal grandfather, Earl Sides of Jackson; maternal great-grandmother, Alice Harris of Cape Girardeau; two nephews, Teddy and Blake Sides of Cape Girardeau; several aunts, uncles, cousins and many loved ones.
He was preceded in death by his father; maternal grandmother and stepgrandfather, Carol and James Antrup; and paternal grandmother, Mary Cotner Ing.
Friends may call at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the chapel, with Joe Allen officiating. Burial will be in Barks Chapel Cemetery at Crump.