- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)13
Good neighbors provide aid anonymously
To the editor:
We want to give our sincere thanks to the two families who stopped to aid our daughter after a traffic accident Oct. 12 on Route Y. One family was driving a white minivan, and the other family was driving a red minivan. We were unable to find out their names.
We are so thankful to live in a community where many people care for each other and will stop to help others in need.
We give our thanks again to these unknown neighbors.
JIM and BENNIE BENSON