- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Good neighbors provide aid anonymously
To the editor:
We want to give our sincere thanks to the two families who stopped to aid our daughter after a traffic accident Oct. 12 on Route Y. One family was driving a white minivan, and the other family was driving a red minivan. We were unable to find out their names.
We are so thankful to live in a community where many people care for each other and will stop to help others in need.
We give our thanks again to these unknown neighbors.
JIM and BENNIE BENSON