- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)9
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Good neighbors provide aid anonymously
To the editor:
We want to give our sincere thanks to the two families who stopped to aid our daughter after a traffic accident Oct. 12 on Route Y. One family was driving a white minivan, and the other family was driving a red minivan. We were unable to find out their names.
We are so thankful to live in a community where many people care for each other and will stop to help others in need.
We give our thanks again to these unknown neighbors.
JIM and BENNIE BENSON