- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police reports 10/29/03
Wednesday, Oct. 29
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Penny M. Powell, 33, of 2830 Whitener, No. 3, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to stop at a flashing red signal.
Arrests Bradley M. James, 25, of 1109 Hidden Valley Drive, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on suspicion of possession of crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia.
Kari Brindell, 23, of 2806 Independence, No. 8, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on Cape Girardeau warrants for improper registration and suspended license.
Larry N. Bode, 71, of 24 S. Benton, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on Scott County warrants for counterfeiting and larceny.
Blake A. Adams Jr. 23, of 1310 Lexington, No. 24, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Ste. Genevieve, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
David P. Thompson, 27, of 619 S. Park, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
William C. Montgomery, 19, of 741 Wedge Lane, Jackson, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of alcohol by a minor and improper turn.
Marcus T. Primm, 19, of 12 N. Middle, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of possession of alcohol by a minor.
Summonses Artie P. Nicholson, 61, of 918 College, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Monday for failure to maintain property free of litter.
Nancy M. Foore of 1222 N. Spanish, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Tuesday for failure to maintain property free of litter.
Thefts Cash was reported stolen Monday at 1005 Linden.
A gun, a bed and a couch were reported stolen and windows, fans and a wall damaged Monday at 240 Main.
Miscellaneous Forgery was reported Tuesday at 2101 William and 215 S. Kingshighway.
Wednesday, Oct. 29
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrest Prisca L. Usher, 20, of 301 Elwanda St., Jackson, was arrested Monday on a De Soto, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
Theft was reported Monday at the 200 block of North West Lane.
Harassment was reported Monday at the 800 block of East Washington Street.
Property damage was reported Oct. 8 at the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.