- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Route 34 reduced to one lane
Highway 34 in Cape Girar-deau County will be reduced to one lane while Missouri Department of Transportation crews perform ditch work. This section of roadway is at County Road 349 near Burfordville.
Weather permitting, the work will take place from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.
For more information, contact MoDOT's local Customer Service Center by calling (888) 275-6636.