- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dakota Ray Simpkins, 3 months, of Scott City died Wednesday, July 18, 2007, at his home.
He was born April 21, 2007, in Cape Girardeau, son of Jerry Wayne Simpkins and Leslie Nichole Provo.
Survivors include his parents of Scott City; paternal grandparents, Ray and Sheryl Simpkins of Scott City, Jammie Oldham of Dexter, Mo.; maternal grandparents, Elton and DeAnn Provo of Lenox, Iowa; paternal great-grandparents, Jerry and Maureen Simpkins of Scott City, Barbara Towns of Golconda, Ill., Jim and Karen Oldham of Dexter; maternal great-grandfather, Floyd Jackson Sr. of Lenox; and paternal great-great-grandmother, Louise Burnett of Dexter.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. today at Lightner Memorial Cemetery. Karen Oldham will officiate.