- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Roberts celebrate 40 years
BENTON, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Don Robert of Benton celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with a dinner and dance Sept. 13, 2003, at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Oran, Mo.
Hosts were their children and spouses, Andrew and Tammy Gaines and Brad and Kathy Pobst, all of Oran.
The Roberts renewed their vows Sept. 21, with the Rev. Normand Varone performing the ceremony.
Robert and Bertie Alice Fulbright were married Sept. 14, 1963, at St. Denis Catholic Church in Benton.
They have five grandchildren, Kelsey, Kacie and Krissy Gaines, Ethan and Sydney Pobst.