- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Krissy Fischer and Ben Loenneke announce their engagement. She is the daughter of Ken and Ginny Fischer of St. Louis. He is the son of Ron Loenneke and Susan Loenneke of Jackson.
Fischer received a degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in May 2000. She is employed at Crestside Heating and Cooling in St. Louis.
Loenneke received a degree in agriculture from Southeast University in May 2000. He is employed by O'Loughlin Farms.
A fall wedding is planned in St. Louis.