- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Scott and Lisa Coleman of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Rebecca Kate Coleman, to Matthew William McDonald of Cedarville, Ohio. He is the son of Dr. and Mrs. Philip McDonald of Rockford, Mich.
Coleman graduated from Southwest Baptist University at Bolivar, Mo., in May 2003. She is a banquet coordinator at Cedarville University.
McDonald is a senior at Cedarville University pursuing a degree in communications arts.
A Dec. 13 wedding is planned at Cape Bible Chapel.