- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Mr. and Mrs. Ronnie Kitchens of Salem, Ky., announce the engagement of their daughter, Tara Renee Kitchens, to Matthew Christopher McLeane. He is the son of Anne and Keith House of Marthasville, Mo., and Gary and Nancy McLeane of Cape Girardeau.
Kitchens is a 1995 graduate of Livingston Central High School. She received a degree in occupational safety and health from Murray State University in 2000. She is employed by Batesville Casket Co. in Mississippi.
McLeane is a 1994 graduate of Francis Howell North High School. He received a degree in chemical engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla in 1999. He is employed by Cargill Inc. in Memphis, Tenn.
An April wedding is planned.