- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Stephanie Renee Exler and Jonathan Andrew Wybert were married June 28, 2003, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. David Johnson performed the ceremony. Music was by Caroline Williams of Jackson, and soloist was Mila Lohmeier of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Connie Exler of Cape Girardeau, and the late Terry Exler. The groom is the son of Alice Wybert of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Nicole Annis of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Katie Pelikan of Jackson, Jesica Calvert of Fruitland, and Laura Reiminger of Delta.
Adam Wallis of Jackson served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Chris Wybert of Jackson, brother of the groom; Denny Storz of Jackson; and Jordan Exler of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride. Ushers were Scott Kirchhoff of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, and Adam Kirchner of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Katelyn Exler of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, and Sara Wybert of Jackson, niece of the groom.
Flower girl was Maggie Bohnert, daughter of Paul and Karen Bohnert of Cape Girardeau and cousin of the bride.
Guest book attendant was Amber Lueder of Cape Girardeau, program attendants were Becca Sweet and Amanda Slinkard, and rice bags were handed out by Ashleigh Slinkard and Emily Lueder, all cousins of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Jackson. Servers were Debra Annis, Rhonda Exler, Judy Larsen and Tonya Wybert.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner June 27 in the church fellowship hall.
Mrs. Wybert is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School. She expects to receive a degree in child development from Southeast Missouri State University in May 2004. She is employed at Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School. He is a supervisor at Best Buy.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.