- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Mary-Katherine Vinson and Darren Ray Landewee were married July 26, 2003, at Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran, Mo. The Rev. John Harth performed the ceremony. Organist was Lanell Lange of Chaffee, Mo., guitarist was Gerald Landewee of Jackson, and vocalists were Chris Scherer of Oran and Gerald Landewee.
Parents of the bride are Joel and Patricia Vinson of Sikeston. The groom is the son of Jerome and Carolyn Landewee of Oran.
Maid of honor was Elizabeth Vinson of Sikeston, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Melynda Jansen of Leopold, Mo., sister of the groom; Julie Vinson of Sikeston, sister-in-law of the bride; and Melissa Wright of Jefferson City, Mo.
Keith Eftink of Chaffee served his cousin as best man. Groomsmen were Brent Neumeyer of Jackson, Randy Engelen of Gordonville, and Randy Koenig of Marble Hill, Mo. Ushers were Todd Landewee of Oran, brother of the groom, and Joel Vinson of Sikeston, brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Allyson Jansen of Leopold, daughter of Anthony and Melynda Jansen and niece of the groom.
Julie Ferber of Kansas City, Mo., cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Oran. Servers were Jan and Maria Eftink, Brittany, Logan and Stephanie Koch, Ashton Schlitt and Sierra Glueck.
The rehearsal dinner was held July 25 at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Landewee is a 1993 graduate of Sikeston High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in agribusiness and animal science from Southeast Missouri State University in 1997. She is a precision ag specialist with MFA Agri Services in Chaffee.
The groom is a 1989 graduate of Oran High School. He is employed with Siebert Farms in Chaffee.
The couple is residing in Chaffee.