- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Denise Elizabeth Aufdenberg and Jamie Lynn Yamnitz were married Aug. 2, 2003, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson. The Rev. Edward Eftink performed the ceremony. Lector was Dennis James of Leopold, Mo., uncle of the bride. Organist was Wanda Aufdenberg of Jackson and vocalist was Connie Aufdenberg of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the bride.
Parents of the couple are Dennis and Elizabeth Aufdenberg of Burfordville, and Terry and Carol Yamnitz of Patton, Mo.
Matron of honor was Cindy Johnston of Scott City. Bridesmaids were Jessica Sawyer of Garland, Texas, cousin of the bride; Millie Aufdenberg of Burfordville, sister-in-law of the bride; Staci Seabaugh of Jackson; and Christin Yamnitz of Sedgewickville, Mo., sister of the groom.
Andy Cook of Marble Hill, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Eric and Terry Yamnitz of Patton, brothers of the groom; and James and Luke Aufdenberg of Burfordville, brothers of the bride.
Candlelighters were Bradley Aufdenberg of Jackson and Ruth Sawyer of Garland, Texas, godparents of the bride.
Flower girl was Addison James, daughter of Ralph and Monica James of Jackson and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Cody Bollinger, son of Neal and Johnna Bollinger of Sedgewickville.
Shannon James of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Programs were handed out by Clint and Brett Heuer, Adam and Kyle James, and Spencer Bollinger. Clint and Brett are sons of Jeff and Sara Heuer of Jackson and cousins of the bride. Adam and Kyle are sons of Ralph and Monica James and cousins of the bride. Spencer is the son of Neal and Johnna Bollinger.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Anita Essner of Kelso, Mo., and Sara Heuer, aunts of the bride; Brenda Noe of Patton, aunt of the groom; and Johnna Bollinger.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 31 at the Knights of Columbus Hall.
After a wedding trip to Pigeon Forge, Tenn., the couple is residing in Jackson.