- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Mary Ruth Livesay, 71, of Maryland Heights, Mo., formerly of Anna, died Friday, Oct. 24, 2003, at Christian Northeast Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Oct. 23, 1932, at Anna, daughter of Frank and Mamie Martin Eaves. She and Eddie Dale were married Jan. 3, 1953, at Pocahontas, Ark.
She was a member of the Dorsett Village Church in Maryland Heights.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Gena Mathes of High Ridge, Mo. and Nancy Stough of Creve Coeur, Mo.; a son, Mark Livesay of Maryland Heights; a sister, Helen Amamrud of Creal Springs, Ill.; and six grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her a son.
Friends may call after 9 a.m. Monday until the funeral hour at the Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Interment will be in Anna Cemetery.