- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Matthew Lee Bond, 32, of Sikeston died Thursday, Oct. 23, 2003, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
He was born Dec. 15, 1970, at Sacramento, Calif., son of Joy and Danny Bond.
He graduated from New Madrid County High School in 1990 and had been involved in Special Olympics.
Survivors include his mother; two sisters, Michelle McMackin of St. Louis and Jeanna Johnson of Canalou, Mo.; two brothers, Danny Wayne Bond of Lilbourn, Mo. and Sean Wall of St. Louis; and a maternal grandfather, Bill Wall of Reedsport, Ore.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call after noon today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tom McCanless officiating.