- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Robin Dawn Carroll, 27, of Perryville died Thursday, Oct. 23, 2003, at St. John's Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis.
She was born on Nov. 3, 1975, at Chester, Ill., daughter of Sharon Rabe Dees of Perryville, Mo., and Steve Amschler of Chester, Ill.
She and Keith Carroll were married June 3, 1995.
Carroll was a nurse.
Survivors include her husband of Perryville; two sons, Dominic and Camden Carroll of the home; a daughter, Kenadi Carroll of the home; her mother and stepfather, Sharon and Robert Dees of Perryville; her father and stepmother, Steve and Jackie Amschler of Chester; a brother, John Amschler of Perryville; a sister, Jodie Amschler of Perryville; a stepbrother, Robert Dees of Chester; a stepsister, Michelle Dees of Chester; maternal grandparents, William and Yvonne Rabe of Chester; paternal grandparents, Raymond and Beverly Amschler of Murphysboro, Ill.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. today and on Monday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Craig Otto officiating. Burial will be in Cedar Fork Cemetery.