- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Elsie Frieda Martha Koch, 89, of New Wells, Mo., died Friday, Oct. 24, 2003, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 13, 1913, at Farrar, Mo., daughter of Max and Gertrude Muench Fritsche. She and Erwin Koch were married Nov. 6, 1937, at Farrar.
She has been a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in New Wells since 1937.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Jim Koch of Waterloo, Ill., and William Koch of Villa Ridge, Mo.; two sisters, Erna Rubel of New Wells and Norma Clifton of Menfro, Mo.; four grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Walter Patzwitz officiating. Interment will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery.