- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police report 10/26/03
Sunday, Oct. 26
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Two persons were in custody Friday pending the filing of formal charges of second-degree robbery following an incident at Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway.
Yolandis Simon Patterson, 29, of 430 S. Pacific, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on a noise violation.
Blaine Michael Tidwell, 20, of 32901 State Highway 25, Advance, Mo., was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for an assault.
Kelly Church, 28, of 515 Cape Meadows, Apt. 15, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on six Cape Girardeau city warrants for contempt of court.
Jason Hao, 27, 143 S. Spanish, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for assault.
A pit bull was reported stolen Friday from 813 S. Sprigg.
A lawn mower was reported stolen Friday from 811 S. Sprigg.
A crowning ornament on a bannister was reported stolen Friday from 313 Themis.
Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported Friday at 19 S. Kingshighway.
Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported Friday at 400 Morgan Oak.
Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported Friday at 3415 William.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Friday and a vehicle window was broken at 6 Village Drive.
Two cartons of cigarettes were reported stolen Friday from 353 S. Kingshighway.
A license plate was reported stolen Friday from Lorimier and Bellevue.
A radar detector was reported stolen Friday in the first block of South Sprigg.
Gasoline was reported stolen Friday from Rhodes 101 at 1126 N. Sprigg.
A license plate was reported stolen Saturday.
A payroll check was stolen Saturday from 230 S. Middle.
A CD player and speakers were stolen Saturday from a vehicle at Independence and Pacific.
A stereo was reported stolen Saturday from a vehicle at 1527 New Madrid and the windshield was shattered.Burglaries
A burglary was reported Friday at 1714 Montgomery.
A burglary was reported Saturday at 3003 Themis, Apt. 3.
Property damage was reported Friday to the hood of a vehicle at 1749 Independence.
A telephone line was reported damaged Friday at 216 Marlin.
Property damage was reported Saturday in connection with a violation of an ex parte order.Assault
A domestic assault was reported Friday.
A car stereo with remote control and CDs were found Friday at 45 S. West End Blvd.
A cellular phone was found Saturday at Sprigg and Merriwether.