- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson rep says he will run again
State Rep. Scott A. Lipke, R-Jackson, announced Saturday that he will run for re-election in 2004.
Lipke is in his first term in the Missouri House of Representatives for the 157th District, representing parts of Cape Girardeau and Perry counties.
There had been some speculation that Lipke would run for circuit judge in the 32nd Circuit.
"Although becoming a judge may be something I might be interested in some day, I have a profound desire to continue serving in the legislature," Lipke said.