- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Arraignment postponed for couple charged with supplying alcohol to minors
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- The arraignment scheduled Tuesday at the Mississippi County Courthouse for the Sikeston, Mo., couple charged with multiple misdemeanor counts of supplying alcohol to minors has been postponed until 1 p.m. Thursday at the Scott County Courthouse in Benton, Mo.
Mark Cheatham and Terry Brewer-Cheatham are charged with 30 counts each of supplying alcohol to minors. The charges are from a graduation party the couple held May 20.