- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 10/25/03
Saturday, Oct. 25
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 5 p.m., alarm at 1050 Greek Drive.
At 6:12 p.m., alarm at 3714 Hopper Road.
At 6:48 p.m., alarm at 630 North St.
At 8:12 p.m., alarm at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 8:34 p.m., gas odor at Old Hopper and Highland.
At 9:25 p.m., carbon detector at 825 North St.
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items:
At 9:34 a.m., illegal burn at 619 N. Broadview.
At 10:13 a.m., structure fire at 230 S. Middle.