- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MATTHEWS, Mo. -- Ronald "Ronnie" Harris, 60, of Matthews died Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2003, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
He was born Sept. 11, 1943, at Morley, Mo., son of Levi Clifton and Dolly Erladean Harris. He and Bonny McConnell were married June 7, 1968.
Harris retired from farming in 2002. He was a member of Matthews Church of Christ.
Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Ronda Mayes of Sikeston, Sara Hovis of Fredericktown, Mo., Amy Judson of Brandon, Manitoba, Canada; his mother of Matthews; three brothers, Bill Harris of Jonesboro, Ark., Fred Harris of Matthews, Noel Harris of Columbus, Ohio; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston after 5 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Jimmy Colvett officiating. Burial will be in Matthews Cemetery.