- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
KENNETT, Mo. -- Helen Corlie Inman, 79, of Kennett died Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 5, 1924, in Bono, Ark., daughter of Dan and Mary Hargroves Goodrich. She and Kenneth Inman were married June 28, 1941, at Kennett. He died March 19, 2001.
Survivors include two sons, Kenneth Inman and wife Sherry of Jackson, Billy Ray Inman and wife Debbie of Bragg City, Mo.; a daughter Patricia Collier and husband Tom of Searcy, Ark.; a brother, Judson Goodrich of Bragg City; three sisters, Vaudine Jackson of Dexter, Mo., Louise McPeters of Festus, Mo., and Polly Sisson of Kennett.
Also surviving are eight grandchildren, Kyla Burris of Austin, Texas, Kim Williams, Keith Inman and wife Stephanie of Cape Girardeau, Dana Inman Potts and husband Jeremy of Kennett, Josh Collier and wife Christina of St. Louis, David Inman of Bragg City, Jon Collier of Oxford, Miss., and Tammie Gilmer and husband Jim of Kennett; 11 great-grandchildren, Hailee Potts, Bradley Gaines, Benjamin Williams, Kaleb Inman, Brooke and Kasey Ellis, Erin Brooks, Matthew and Patrick Burris, Dylan and Jordan Potts.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at McDaniel Funeral Home in Kennett from 6 to 9 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Slatton officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Gardens at Kennett.
Pallbearers will be David and Keith Inman, Josh and Jon Collier, Jeremy Potts and Bradley Gaines. Honorary pallbearers will be Matthew and Patrick Burris.