- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 10/24/03
Friday, Oct. 24
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 2:13 p.m., still alarm at 2424 Glenridge.
At 3:38 p.m., medical assist at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 4:53 p.m., still alarm at 121 E. Rodney.
At 7:42 p.m., structure fire at 2503 Fairlane.
At 8:07 p.m., still alarm at 2924 La Mesa.
At 8:30 p.m., medical assist at 2750 Gordonville Road.
At 11:08 p.m., still alarm and odor at 3127 Laurel Lane.
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 3:11 a.m., still alarm at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 12:02 p.m., smoke scare at 728 Hickory.
At 1:51 p.m., medical assist at 10 Doctors Park.
At 2:13 p.m., medical assist at 911 Hickory.
At 2:49 p.m., alarm sounding at 3714 Hopper Road.